Thank you for supporting the Alvarado Fall Fest 2017
Saturday, September 30, 2017
Old Alvarado Park 3871 Smith Street Union City, CA 94587
- Make sure to invite all your clients and friends and promote your business at the event! We have an event page on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/events/205157926655042. (Make sure to send an invite through Facebook instead of just sharing. When invited to the event your friends will get automatic updates!)
- Setup: begins at 7am. Setup must be complete by 9:30am. Event starts at 10am and breakdown begins at 5pm.
- ALL Vendors (AND Bronze Sponsors): We do not provide a canopy, table or chairs. Please make sure to bring your own. You can rent a table and chair/s at: http://www.ahdfest.org/participate/add-ons
- We do not provide a canopy to ANYONE at event.
- If you DO NOT have a business license in the city of Union City a 1-day Business License is required and is $8. Please contact (510) 675-5312.
- All Businesses need to make a copy of their current business license (or the temp license) and display it at the booth on the day of the event.
- ALL VENDORS WHO ARE SELLING: If you are selling a product you must have a Sellers (or a Temporary Sellers) Permit. There is no charge for this. Learn more here.
- ALL FOOD VENDORS must have an enclosed canopy. If cooking at event you must have a flame retardant canopy. Recommendation....(Preferred Vendor for canopies at the Farmers Market) is....... http://www.califpalms.com/
- FOOD BOOTH MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS https://www.acgov.org/aceh/food/tempfaq.htm
- FOOD BOOTH POCKET GUIDELINES https://www.acgov.org/aceh/food/TempFood_Facilities_101-pocket-guideline.pdf
- ALL FOOD VENDORS must have a TEMPORARY FOOD BOOTH PERMIT AND MUST FOLLOW RULES AND REGULATIONS WITH BOOTH SET UP AND FOOD CODE AT EVENT (HANDWASHING STATION, ETC.) >>> Go to link and download the Temporary Food Booth Application and submit to county.
- Temp Event Food Booth App can be found at: http://www.acgov.org/aceh/food/TFF_Application_Booth.pdf
**PLEASE NOTE: Food Permit Fee through June 30, 2018 is:
- Non-prepackaged Food Permit Fee is $211
- Pre-packaged Food Permit Fee is $143
To pay by credit card, send your application via email to DEHWEBBILLING@acgov.org
You will receive an invoice number to pay online at http://www.acgov.org/aceh/billing/index.htm
Call Alameda County Food Department for Permit Questions at 510-567-6858.
Event Layout Below.